Quality and regulatory
Before launching a new product, you need to be sure of its quality and control the constraints that could affect its composition. Laboratoires BEA can help you with this thanks to their unique expertise.
Extensive support on the regulatory side
Attentive to regulatory developments and constantly on the lookout for new technologies, our “Product Regulatory Affairs” department can assist you in the procedures prior to the marketing of your cosmetic products:
- Validation of regulatory compliance of formulas
- Advice on the tests to be carried out (challenge tests, clinical tests, efficacy).
- Creation of the Product Information Dossier (PID) in accordance with EC regulation n°1223/2009
- Putting you in touch with experts
- Coordination of your tests
- Proofreading of your labelling (legal mentions)
- Monitoring of regulatory developments: European cosmetic regulations, foreign regulations, etc.
Depending on your needs and your project, BEA experts are at your disposal to facilitate the marketing of your products.
Quality at the heart of our concerns
Since March 2011, BEA Laboratories have been ISO 9001 certified and we are strongly committed to respecting the environment. Significant resources are devoted to strengthening our quality policy.
This is proven by the fact that in 2017 we obtained the ISO 22716 standard. This certification covers all aspects related to product quality and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in accordance with European regulation EC n°1223/2009 which imposes strict measures to guarantee the safety and conformity of cosmetic products.
These standards are a sign of our desire to include the company in a continuous progress plan that aims for industrial excellence.
Our quality control, present at all stages of the process, allows us to guarantee the traceability and conformity of your products through strict and rigorous control:
- Packaging items on receipt
- Each production batch (bulk and finished products)
- Measuring devices
- All our microbiological controls are carried out in-house in compliance with the analytical standards specific to cosmetics.
All our microbiological controls are carried out in-house in compliance with the analytical standards specific to cosmetics.
We also offer a wide range of organic or natural cosmetic products, which can be certified ECOCERT, NOP, BDIH and COSMOS. Bringing these standards to life on a daily basis is a constant challenge, and the staff at BEA Laboratories are fully committed to this.
We respect the highest quality standards and we mobilise all our expertise to guarantee finished products that meet your expectations and those of your customers.
Do you have a project?
Many brands already trust us.
You have a project and want to make it happen?