French private label manufacturer
in the heart of Provence.
Since our creation in 1992, we have been pursuing the same goal: to design and to manufacture our customers’ branded products in a responsible manner. Our expertise as a subcontractor has been recognized for almost 30 years, including at an international level.
Who are we ?
As a french private label manufacturer, we provide you with all the necessary skills to launch your private label projects: own trademark or distributed brand.
We design hundreds of formulas and samples every year, and manufacture millions of packaged units.
Equipped with high-performance production tools on two sites of more than 9000m2, our cutting-edge equipment meets the latest industrial requirements and satisfies the needs of our customers in complementary and varied sectors.
Indeed, we develop for you, and with you, your branded project in Cosmetics, Soaps, Perfumes, Solid Cosmetics and Hydroalcoholic Gel for a successful outsourcing partnership.
Our team is composed of more than 110 employees who support you on a daily basis in many areas of expertise: Research & Development, regulatory affairs, marketing advice, packaging, production, packaging, quality control, …
Whether your brand is already created or you are thinking of creating one, contact us and entrust us with your project!
Partner for the development and production of your products
As a french private label manufacturer, we support you at every stage of your launch. We provide you all the necessary skills to turn your projects into marketing successes:
- Consulting skills: we transform your objectives and ideas into Research and Development specifications while taking into account market and consumer trends, regulatory developments and innovations in the fields of raw materials and packaging.
- A unique know-how in formulation: Thanks to our experience in formulation, we have a perfect mastery of organic, natural or conventional formulations. We guarantee the reliability of the products designed thanks to our R&D, quality and regulatory expertise.
- Sustained regulatory support: Our team helps you build your product files and your different marketing procedures.
- A high level industrial tool: Supported by an ambitious investment policy, our machine park is a real competitive advantage.
- Flexible packaging of your products: We offer packaging in glass or plastic bottles, Airless, tubes, jars … with or without labelling and finishing …
A letter from the executive office
2020 was a pivotal year for Laboratoires BEA .
We have endeavoured to design a new business model that will enable Laboratoires BEA to achieve sustainable, profitable and social growth.
Our markets offer a lot of opportunities and potential, but it’s a business where you have to be agile, always on the lookout, and attentive to our customers. This requires having different areas of expertise in-house, and this is the characteristic of LAboratoires BEA, which positions itself as a multi-specialist. We have decided to invest 4 million euros over three years in order to position ourselves as leaders in some of our businesses.
These investments reinforce the integration of Laboratoires BEA in Provence. The societal trend and its new tendencies are now in line with our competitive positioning. We want to keep on this register our distinctive assets, in France and abroad, which means offering even more innovation to our partner brands.
Our ambition is to transform BEA into a key player in the strategic development of our customers.
It is in this spirit that we have proposed a new “social contract” to our employees based on required levels and benevolence. The level of commitment of our employees is another competitive advantage to be cultivated. It is in this belief that I draw my determination.
“Mounir TABBIZA, Managing Director”
Do you have a project?
Many brands already trust us.
You have a project and want to make it happen?